Lordship and Security
- Everlund – major trading town
- Silverymoon – High Lord, university, library, temples
- Sundabar – stronger military due to Netheril threat
Dwarven cities: Adbar, Mithral Hall, Felbarr. Dwarves are fighting off their own problems and parted ways.
- Glimmerwood: Northern forest
- the People of the Black Blood: a clan of lycanthropic skinchangers.
- Uthgardt barbarians
- Nether Mountains: Eastern mountains
- Mound King – plaguechanged wight
- Netheril also uses the mountains as an entry point
- The Evermoors: Moorland to the west
- trolls and giants
- something worse in the middle
- Silverymoon to Sundabar, 165 miles
- Silverymoon to Everlund, 50 miles
- Everlund to Sundabar, ~200 miles, maybe 165 miles
- Silvermoon to Yartar, 320 miles, via the Evermoor Way.
Population 1,090,800 (as of 1372 DR)
Import(s) Armor, books, manufactured goods, pottery, spices, wine
Export(s) Elven craftwork, furs, heroes, precious metals; formerly dwarven craftwork
Government type Confederation
Ruler High Lord Methrammar Aerasumé
Founder: Alustriel Silverhand